Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Friday, October 07, 2005

What am i doing.

In sch now, damn sian, haiz. What am i doing here ?? Getting damn sick of my current life. So boring...!! What have i being doing nowadays ?? Argh... .... .....

Being talking to ppl nowadays. What do i really want in life ? My life's so vauge, so aimless . There's no goal, no nothing, really, cannot take it. What do i really want ?? I'm like wasting my life away as every second every minute passes. I'm in SMU now, is that what i really wanted ? what do i want to achieve here ? Haiz, i'm more of like going through a motion.

I don't really hate SMU, just that ....argh.....i dunno...!! Damn, what am i writing in here man. I'm just really sian and all that ..., as usual. Kinda depressed again, what should i do man ?? why is it always like this ?

Wanna go out and i always can't find ppl to go out with me, then wanna have dinner also cannot find anyone to have dinner with me, damn it.Now i'm in sch, it's like 542pm, and i can't find anyone to eat with me lar, those studing with me also not interested. Damn. Argh.....fuck it, seriously, i hate myself, why am i like this ?? Why why why ?? ARgh....!! I wana be Christopher in the 'curious incident of the dog in the night time." Then i'll feel nothing when i'm all alone. I'll even be happy that i'm alone and tht no one is going to with me. Haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home