Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Manhattan with CAT Grp - The end!

Finally the end of the Damned CAt ! FINALLY! As a form of celebration, i kinda 'forced' my groupmates to go with me to Manhattan fish market cos i kinda craved for it. As per normal, we walked over to Plaza Sing from SMU and one of the major landmarks along the way is that of 'The Cathay'. Although this building cannot be compared to those cineplexes overseas etc however, this is one of the building with more 'character'. Another girl that is not in our CAT group decided to join us for dinner. Her name is Song Cui (in red below). SHe is also part of the team that went China for the community service with me during June. The pic below is kinda weird. Dont really understand why anyone would suggest the idea of including the fingers together with the pic of the seafood platter.Oh oh, anyway i'm wearing my new specs in the pic below. Nice right? Haa haa. Kinda different from my previous one huh? Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home