Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

2008 End of year Steamboat with Bond 59 & Chris

Less than 2 weeks and i'll be off to China for one month and wil only be back on the 5th of January. Also, 3 of the members of Bond 59 will also be going off to the States for holiday real soon (next wed) thus i decided to hold a STEAMBOAT as a 'celebration' for whatever that's coming @ the end of the year and also for Kelvin's BDAY + the 2 other girls?

Spent the morning preparing the stuff needed for the steamboat with Chris. I really love mushrooms manz! haha
Look @ Chris's sexy short shorts! It's actually my OCS Shorts. Oh, anyway just a short intro of who he is. Chris is an exchange student from Hongkong who is currently taking refuge in my place cos his rent kinda expires and it is stupid to extend it since it comes in 'periods' of 3 months. Yup. Well ... the thing is a lot of people are showing concerns that we are sharing the same bed but THERE IS REALLY NOTHING going on between us! haha. So don't worry. Furthermore, though i'm fat, he is FATTER so even if i do have any chance of liking guys, i will NOT chose him! haha (i hope he don't see this post!)
This is what happens when u eat too much!
We somehow got into a photo taking frenzy mode after steamboat. Below are 3 pictures that I took of ourselves in my house's mirror! haha. Not to bad huh? Personally i think it's quite nice. just that my hair really looks weird! haha
Since all of us are not famous people like Wang Li Hong etc, however we still have dreams and we dream that someday we will have the honour of being the spokeperson of some of the products out there! Well, the products are like drinks and phones apparently.... .....
My dear friend terence must be thinking of his past achievements and also reflecting upon why is he still a SINGLE after so many yearS! haha. So all my 'girlfriends' out there, take a good look @ the picture below, if u like him then do let me know so i can be the matchmaker ok? haha...
*Bro, i'm just trying to help.....
Okok, so overall the Steamboat is a success and i really enjoyed it. I almost forgot how much i like Steamboat etc and hanging out with friends. It made me realised that i haven been a really good friend to all my other friensd out there (other than Bond 59) such as my Pri and SEc school friends etc. Been out of Singapore so often that i don't have time for myself and also to catch up with people. I promise i'll have more time soon ok? Next year onwards. Since i'm going to graduate and most probably not able to find a job! :( 

Okok, Now it's time to go back to my books and Study yea? 4 more papers to come before i fly off to China! JIA YOU !! CIAO!

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home