Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nick's Welfare Pack 2008

As everyone knows, this time of the year is the exam period again. I decided to wish all my friends in MIC (music interactive club) all the best for their exams by making them a 'welfare' pack!


I baked 2 items for them. Hope they will like it eventhough i haven really done it for a long time! haha...

THis is how it goes:
and here it goes into the oven... haha, can u smell it already?
looks really good right? Too bad i can't eat them these day cos my throat is really bad recently! I can't even talk properly now cos i don't have any voice lefT! sob sobs
putting the little things into proper containers/ packaging for distribution to my friends in school the following day! haha. Don't u all think it's kinda cute? small and neat.
Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home