Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

081129 - Dinner @ Brazil Churrascaria with Chris, Stanley, yuhua and kel

Went to one of my favourite restaurant for dinner last night with a rather weird group of friends. 2 of the friends are from Bond59 while another one if Stanley from SMU (my ex classmates) and another one is Chris (the hongkong exchange guy). This place is called Brazil Churrascaria, along 6th avenue. Kinda pricy (adds up wto about $50 without any order of drinks etc). Speaking of which, i've yet to return the money to my friend who foot the bill first!
The amount of meat that i ate last night is really sinful. But they are so delicious it's not easy to resist! haha, given my limited will power, you know what happen next.. Look @ my friend Stanley. So stone. Don't know what he is thinking up in his mind. Maybe he is afraid to eat that next piece of meat for fear of gaining weight! 
While on the other hand, Kelvin is so happy eating, he can't be bothered about weight problems! 
U know what's the thing covering my nose? Make a guess?
The thing is Goreng Pisang in balls shape. Banana and ball... hahaha
Guess this will be the final dinner that i'll be having with my friends before i fly off to China for one month. Well, one month will pass really fast and before anyone realise i'm gone i'll be back! haha. And then i'll start my final term of classes in SMU! :( 

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home