Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore

Nothing special about me. Just a regular laid back guy.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 Down 2 to GO: Mid Exam Break - KTV @ JB

Finished my AA (Advanced Audit) paper yesterday. Kinda crappy. Cos it's kinda common sense thingy and i don't really know what the Prof is asking for or looking out for in the paper. Worse of all there is this 10 marks question on "the Theory of Utilitarianism" which i have no *ucking clue on what it is!!! Hence i kinda lost that 10 marks cos i don't know what to write @ all. This is like the other time when i had my TWC (Techonology and world change) paper, the same thing happened (but that part was 25%). 

Anyway went to JB with Chris after my exam. Went to Neway KTV! KTV + Buffet! haha..... Quite shiok actually. 
There is quite a bit of selection of food available. Not all is nice however some of the dishes are not too bad.
This is me singing trying to act emo. haha
One of my favourite dessert...I ate a total of maybe 4 bowls of this! 
Stupid Chris after alighting from the Bus back to Krangji MRT. Don't know why he is still wearing that useless specs eventhough it had completely fog up!
See the thing on his head? It is a plastic thing that's used to keep ur fringe up. Interesting huh? haha. It belongs to my sister! haha.... 
Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home